The Site Content
The contents of ScottsbluffCity.com Site, such as information, graphics, images, are for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice or an endorsement of any business' products and/or services. We ask that you always conduct a background check and do your due diligence before using the services of any member on this website. ScottsbluffCity.com does not recommend or endorse any member, products, services, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Relying on information on this website, ScottsbluffCity.com employees, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk. The Site may contain materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Site.
In consideration of being allowed to use ScottsbluffCity.com website, you agree that any of the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Impersonating another person
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code
- Posting unapproved advertisements
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by ScottsbluffCity.com in its sole discretion
- Continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed after receiving a warning
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or "spamming"
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of ScottsbluffCity.com, exposes ScottsbluffCity.com or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
ScottsbluffCity.com Reserves the Right to:
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to any or all Public Areas and/or the ScottsbluffCity.com Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s) it finds in violation to the terms and conditions of this website
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the ScottsbluffCity.com Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Notice and Takedown Procedures
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting ScottsbluffCity.com' at info@ScottsbluffCity.com and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed.
- Please describe the work
- Where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location.
- Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, ScottsbluffCity.com maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold ScottsbluffCity.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
This Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 18.
ScottsbluffCity.com is based in Houston, Texas, and makes no claims that the content are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the ScottsbluffCity.com Network from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Liability of ScottsbluffCity.com and Its Licensors
The use of ScottsbluffCity.com Site and the Content is at your own risk. ScottsbluffCity.com assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the ScottsbluffCity.com Site.
The ScottsbluffCity.com Site and the content are provided on an "as is" basis. ScottsbluffCity.COM, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, ScottsbluffCity.com, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the ScottsbluffCity.com Site or ScottsbluffCity.com.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the ScottsbluffCity.com Site.
In no event shall ScottsbluffCity.com, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the ScottsbluffCity.com Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the ScottsbluffCity.com Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not ScottsbluffCity.com, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the ScottsbluffCity.com site are advised of the possibility of such damages. ScottsbluffCity.com, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the ScottsbluffCity.com site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $500.
ScottsbluffCity.com, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the ScottsbluffCity.com site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas. Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
User Submissions — Content, Image, Video, Audio Files
- You agree to only post or upload Media (like photos, videos or audio) that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person. By uploading any media on the ScottsbluffCity.com site, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
- You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this Web site.
By uploading any media like a photo or video;
- you grant to ScottsbluffCity.com a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in the media;
- you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes ScottsbluffCity.com to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in such media;
- you agree to indemnify ScottsbluffCity.com and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these the terms described in this document.
ScottsbluffCity.com reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion
If you make any such submission you agree that you will not send or transmit to ScottsbluffCity.com by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the "Contact Us" page) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to ScottsbluffCity.com by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission to a Public Area or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to ScottsbluffCity.com by email, you automatically grant-or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted-ScottsbluffCity.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. ScottsbluffCity.com may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or to ScottsbluffCity.com by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but are not always able to do so.
ScottsbluffCity.com or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the ScottsbluffCity.com Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, title and interests and the Content, including graphical display and arrangement are the property of ScottsbluffCity.com and its affiliates. As a user of ScottsbluffCity.com, you agree and acknowledge that:
- The Content, Submissions, Databases and any other information contained therein shall remain valuable intellectual property owned by, or licensed to ScottsbluffCity.com, and that NO proprietary rights are being transferred to you in such materials or in any of the content contained therein;
- You will not, directly or indirectly, use any of the Content, Submissions, Databases and any other information contained therein for any purposes other than
- ScottsbluffCity.comYour personal, non-commercial evaluation of Heath Care Providers;
- to compile mailing lists or other lists of professionals for commercial purposes;
- to establish independent data files or review your statistical information/reports;
- not to be in violation of any applicable laws or regulations,
- The rating system and methodology, and ratings of individual providers, are the property of ScottsbluffCity.com and may not be reproduced in any manner without our prior written permission.
- You shall not publish or distribute in any medium Content, Submissions, Databases, any other information contained therein, and/or summaries or subsets thereof to any person or entity.
- Infringement, misappropriation or misuse of the Content, Submissions, Databases and any other information contained in ScottsbluffCity.com that causes serious damage shall result in money damages and may not constitute sufficient compensation to ScottsbluffCity.com.
- In the event of any misappropriation or misuse, ScottsbluffCity.com shall have the right to obtain injunctive relief in addition to any other legal or financial remedies to which ScottsbluffCity.com may be entitled.
Notice of Enforcement
ScottsbluffCity.COM vigorously enforces our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Accordingly, ScottsbluffCity.COM will prosecute any unauthorized use or reproduction of any of the Content, Submissions, Databases and any other information contained therein that violate the protection afforded by the United States and international copyright law and trademark law, and/or other state, federal, and international laws and regulations, including laws pertaining to contracts, and privacy and publicity.
Advertisements, Searches, and Links to Other Sites
ScottsbluffCity.com may provide links to third-party web sites. ScottsbluffCity.com also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and ScottsbluffCity.com may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. ScottsbluffCity.com does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. ScottsbluffCity.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the ScottsbluffCity.com Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. ScottsbluffCity.com does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the ScottsbluffCity.com Site.
Release For Force Majeure
You absolve and release ScottsbluffCity.com and our affiliates from any claim of harm resulting from any cause(s) over which we or they do not have direct control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses or other damaging code or data, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
The content contained and referenced therein are for informational purposes only. Any reproduction, retransmission or other use is strictly prohibited, except as otherwise provided by this User Agreement. Requests for permission to reproduce any of the prohibited Content should be addressed by sending an e-mail to info@ScottsbluffCity.com.
No Professional Advice
ScottsbluffCity.com is not a referral service and does not recommend or endorse any particular Business Professional. The content on the web site is presented in summary form, is general in nature, and is provided for informational purposes only.
We ask that you always conduct a background check and do your due diligence before using the services of any member on this website. ScottsbluffCity.com does not recommend or endorse any member, products, services, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Relying on information on this website, ScottsbluffCity.com employees, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
You agree to assume all responsibility in connection with choosing any Professional, whether or not You obtained information about such professional on or through ScottsbluffCity.com. ScottsbluffCity.com assumes no responsibility or liability for any advice, or other services rendered by any professional, or for any malpractice claims and other claims that may arise directly or indirectly from any such advice, or other services.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Texas, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with ScottsbluffCity.com, or in any way relating to your use of the ScottsbluffCity.com Site, resides in the courts of the State of Texas and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Texas in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving ScottsbluffCity.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Continued Use Deemed Acceptance
ScottsbluffCity.COM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, alter, amend or otherwise modify this User Agreement from time to time. After any such modification becomes effective, ScottsbluffCity.COM will deem your continued use of ScottsbluffCity.com or any of the Content to constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such modification.
Any dispute between You and ScottsbluffCity.com (the "parties") concerning ScottsbluffCity.com or the Content shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration as the sole and exclusive remedy for such controversy or dispute. The arbitration terms are set forth here:
- Any claim shall be made by filing a demand for arbitration within one (1) year following the occurrence first giving rise to the claim.
- Each party shall bear all of its own arbitration costs. Both parties will equally share the arbitrator's cost.
- The right and duty of the parties to resolve disputes by arbitration shall be governed exclusively by the Federal Arbitration Act, and arbitration shall take place according to the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- The arbitrator shall have no authority to amend or modify the terms of this Agreement or to award punitive or exemplary damages, and the award may be enforced by judgment.
- Before, during, or after arbitration each party shall have the right, without awaiting the outcome of the arbitration, to seek interim injunctive relief from an appropriate court including but not limited to temporary restraining orders or preliminary injunctions. Seeking any such remedies shall not be deemed a waiver of either party's right to compel arbitration.
- The arbitration will be held in Houston, Texas.